What is German language certificate c1?
After completing level C1, you can:
- understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes and produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- First course of its kind to help the participant gain near-native proficiency in the language.
- Professionally oriented to give students an opportunity to work as Foreign Language Specialists in Multi National Companies and International Schools.
- Teaches not only the language, but also the Culture of the Native Language Speakers.
- Internationally accredited Certificate of Attainment from the ECL (European Consortium for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Languages) on successful completion
- Participants can take up a Graduation course in any reputed public university in Europe where fees are nominal.
Starting from the beginner level A1 all the way to C1, this 9-month course serves as a great platform not only to learn the language but also the culture of the country. Upon successful completion, our Advantage C1 course opens up numerous opportunities for work and study overseas.
Students have the ability to study in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate course of their choice at numerous reputed public Universities. This course is especially well suited to Gap Year Students who want to build their language skill set even as they explore opportunities abroad.